Domestic Shipping Info
Orders begin processing the same day they are placed, typically your order will ship within two business days. Shipping times may vary due to availability and credit verification. You will be contacted if the merchandise you have selected is unavailable or if additional information is required for credit verification.
As soon as your order ships you will receive an email confirmation to the email address you entered on your order. If for some reason, you did not receive an email, please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.
Orders submitted after 2:00pm CT will not be shipped until the following day.
Shipping Rates and Delivery Times
All delivery times are estimated.
Free Standard shipping on orders over $150
Standard shipping (5-7 business days) = $7.00
Priority (3 business days) = $24.95
Standard overnight (1-2 business days) = $35.95
Standard Shipping to Alaska, Guam and Hawaii (7-10 Business Days) = $9.95
APO/AFO Standard Shipping (7-10 Business Days) = $14.95
Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, PO Box, APO's, AFO's and the Virgin Islands cannot be expedited.
Orders shipped to PO boxes and APO/FPO can only be shipped via USPS Mail service.
*Free standard shipping only applies to the 48 contingent states listed below, on purchases over $150 and are not valid on orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
48 contiguous states:
1. Alabama 17. Maine 33. Ohio
2. Arizona 18. Maryland 34. Oaklahoma
3. Arkansas 19. Massachusetts 35. Oregon
4. California 20. Michigan 36. Pennsylvania
5. Colorado 21. Minnesotta 37. Rhode Island
6. Connecticut 22. Mississippi 38. South Carolina
7. Delaware 23. Missouri 39. South Dakota
8. Florida 24. Montana 40. Tennessee
9. Georgia 25. Nebraska 41. Texas
10. Idaho 26. Nevada 42. Utah
11. Illinois 27. New Hampshire 43. Vermont
12. Indiana 28. New Jersey 44. Virginia
13. Iowa 29. New Mexico 45. Washington
14. Kansas 30. New York 46. West Virginia
15. Kentucky 31. North Carolina 47. Wisconsin
16. Lousisiana 32. North Dakota 48. Wyoming